Monster Hunter World’s superb Iceborne expansion is poised to mark its first birthday in September, and Capcom is celebrating the occasion by offering a chance to revisit its three previous limited-time seasonal events – ideal for newcomers and anyone that didn’t manage to hoover up all the related rewards first time around. Starting on August 21st, Iceborne players have a second chance to celebrate Monster Hunter World’s Holiday Joy Fest. By completing its various limited-time quests, hunters can unlock the likes of the Oolong armour set, Lucky Crimson Tiger Pendant, and Shishi-mai Palico gear. There’s also the Mad Scavenger Pickaxe (actually a Long Sword), the Duffel Penguin Mask, and a giant flappy scarf known as the Sealed Dragon Cloth. Briskness is required, however, as the event will only be sticking around for about a week, wrapping up on 3rd September. Don’t expect much time to catch your breath, though; from 4th September until 17th September, Seliana’s Gathering Hub will once again play host to the Grand Appreciation Fest. Assuming all is as before, unlockable items here include a handy range of Guild Palace weapons, the glitzy Astral α+ armour set, plus a variety of pendants and special layered armour. Then,… Read full this story
- Ricky Rubio seeing limited time for Spain in international play
- PRESS RELEASE: Monster Energy Cup to showcase James Stewart’s return to racing
- Tom Meents to attempt first front flip in a Monster Jam truck
- IndyCar driver Ryan Hunter-Reay to lead 2016 Rose Parade
- Indy 500 winner Hunter-Reay to represent USA in 2014 Race of Champions
- Hunter Mahan shoots 3 straight birdies, snags timely victory at The Barclays
- Klatt’s NFL Draft Big Board: Who rose after Combine?
- Klatt’s NFL Draft Big Board: Who stands their ground in Version 3?
- MadFriars’ July Players of the Month
- Wife forcing pedicure on Georgia State coach Hunter: ‘Your toes look terrible’
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne revisiting its three big limited-time events next month have 305 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.