One day after accepting the Republican Party’s presidential nomination, President Donald Trump held a campaign rally in Londonderry, New Hampshire on Friday. Many in attendance at Trump’s rally, held at an airplane hangar at ProStar Aviation, could be seen wearing face masks. New Hampshire has mandated facial coverings for any public gathering of more than 100 people. Trump’s primary opponent in the 2020 election, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, finished fifth in New Hampshire’s Democratic primary in February. President Trump described the protesters outside the Republican National Convention on Thursday as Biden supporters. “Today’s Democrat Party is filled with hate,” Trump said. “Just look at Joe Biden supporters on the streets, screaming and shouting at bystanders with unhinged manic rage. It’s crazy. You ought to see Washington last night. It’s a disgrace. It was a disgrace that these people are representing the United States of America.” Newsweek subscription offers > “Protesters? You know what I say? Protesters, your ass,” Trump continued. “I don’t talk about my ass.” “They’re not protesters,” Trump added. “Those are anarchists. They’re rioters. They’re looters.” Trump also said he was considering bestowing “some kind of medal” on the police officers who came to the defense of… Read full this story
- Angela Merkel and Donald Trump head for clash at G20 summit
- Palmer Luckey allegedly sent Donald Trump $100,000 for his inauguration
- Saturday Night Live report card: Larry David calls Donald Trump a racist
- Donald Glover fans take over popular Donald Trump subreddit
- Trump to meet with game industry members to discuss violent games and school safety
- My part in the anti-war demo that changed protest for ever
- 'Charlottesville wouldn't have happened without Trump': Neo-Nazi leader Richard Spencer credits the 'nationalist' president with boosting the public presence of the alt-right'
- Arrests and injuries as Hamburg gripped by mass anti-G20 protests
- Longtime Trump ally Roger Stone pleads not guilty in Russia probe case
- Four NFL players respond to Trump's request for inmates to pardon
'Protesters, Your Ass,' Donald Trump Says About Demonstrations After RNC have 324 words, post on www.newsweek.com at August 28, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.