The Odys Boutique Hotel is delighted to announce that it has reopened BUP restaurant on July 28 BUP restaurant combines modern elegance with a beautiful view of Ho Chi Minh City’s most dynamic cultural hub. Accompanying BUP restaurant in this new chapter of operation are two new members: F&B manager Nhat Le and chef Duy Trinh. F&B manager Nhat Le has 10 years of experience at multiple international restaurants, including three years in restaurant management position. He has been trained in overseeing services and food preparation by some of the biggest names in the restaurant business in Italy, Singapore, and the US. Under Le’s meticulous supervision, the staff at BUP restaurant will elevate the diner’s experience with a brand new menu coming from chef Duy. Bup Cafe executive chef Duy Trinh Chef Duy Trinh has trained for more than nine years at renowned international hotels in Ho Chi Minh City. These international-standard experiences have enhanced his palate and skills to prepare various high-quality Asian and European dishes and handle ingredients from many different cuisines. With his burning passion for gastronomy and a pair of crafty hands, Trinh has breathed a new life into BUP restaurant’s menu, with highlights including top-notch seafood dishes from green… Read full this story
- London's 'sexiest' boutique hotel for sale! Three-bedroom Georgian townhouse with black and gold ceilings, eye-catching interior design and a £2million price tag
- Suite Spot: Enchante Boutique Hotel, Los Altos
- Vacation Supreme: Taco Bell launching boutique hotel
- San Francisco’s historic Payne Mansion to become hotel and restaurant
- High-end hotels try to keep guests comfortable during PG&E power shut-offs
- Review: The Line Hotel’s greenhouse restaurant has its flaws, but go for the bougie brunch
- Sonoma restaurants reopen, hoping diners will come
- 50 of the best hotels and B&Bs in the UK
- How many high-end hotels can Napa Valley handle?
- Best cheap hotels in the Lake District from romantic to family-friendly spots
The Odys Boutique Hotel – BUP restaurant welcomes back guests have 327 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.