After Mike Tindall revealed that the royal family have been forced to scale back celebrations for Princess Anne’s 70th birthday on Saturday because of Covid-19, FEMAIL has taken a look back at some of the royal’s most memorable moments. Amongst the momentous occasions include the royal’s wedding to first husband captain Mark Phillips on 14 November 1973, and her debut as a flat race jockey on 23 April 1985. Elsewhere, the Princess Royal can be seen carrying the torch during the official handover ceremony of the Olympic Flame at the Panathenaic Stadium, home of the 1896 Athens Games on 17 May 2012, and receiving an honorary degree from her sister-in-law, The Duchess of Cornwall at the University of Aberdeen on 14 January 2020. It comes as former England rugby star Mike, who is married to Anne’s daughter Zara, said The Firm had planned to mark the milestone in Scotland but now alternative arrangements are being made. However, he refused to divulge what celebrations are being planned – in case his mother-in-law is unaware. The Duke of Edinburgh and Her Majesty, then Princess Elizabeth, in the private sitting room of Clarence House, with their children the Prince of Wales and the Princess Royal… Read full this story
- Mike Tindall shares a loved-up selfie with Zara as they enjoy sightseeing on a trip to Tokyo with Peter Phillips ahead of Rugby World Cup final
- EXCLUSIVE: Simon Cowell throws his celebrity pals' plans into chaos as he CANCELS his lavish 60th birthday bash at the last-minute
- Zara and Mike Tindall share cute selfie ahead of reunion with Prince Harry in Japan
- Zara Tindall reveals how devastating miscarriages impacted husband Mike
- Royal horror: How Princess Anne recalled 'tour nightmare' in frank discussion
- Zara Tindall gives birth to second baby with Mike Tindall
- Jeff Lewis reveals ex housekeeper Zoila Chavez was at Monroe's birthday bash... and admits 'I forgot why I love this woman so much'
- Caroline Flack vomits in the street after boozy 39th birthday bash
- Aldi launches 1.5 litre magnums of French bubbles for just $25 - as they reveal their top seven selling wines are ALL under $10
- Strictly survivor Mike Bushell reveals he received a death threat as part of the vile backlash after he won Sunday night's dance-off against Catherine Tyldesley
The party's been cancelled... but the celebrations have just begun! As Mike Tindall reveals mother-in-law Princess Anne's birthday bash was called off due to Covid-19, FEMAIL looks back at some of her most memorable moments ahead of her 70th have 372 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.