9:56 AM ISTPTIFacebookTwitterFacebook MessengerPinterestEmailprintIndia captain Virat Kohli (871 points) and his deputy Rohit Sharma (855) continued to retain the top two positions in the ICC ODI rankings for batsmen, with Pakistan’s Babar Azam currently placed third. Among the bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah (719) held on to the No. 2 spot, marginally behind New Zealand’s Trent Boult (722).There were movements for three Irishmen, who played a key role during their impressive chase of 329 against England on Tuesday. Ireland captain Andy Balbirnie, who struck 113, jumped four places to 42nd, while his deputy Paul Stirling climbed one spot to 26th after a 128-ball 142.Rookie Curtis Campher’s impressive first series, which saw him score half-centuries both times he batted – 59 not out and 68 in the first and second matches – helped him make an entry into the batsmen’s list at the 191st position.In the bowling chart, Ireland fast bowler Craig Young’s six wickets in the series lifted him 40 places to a career-best 89th position, while Mark Adair (up six places to 138th) and Josh Little (up 38 places to 146th) also made significant moves after Ireland’s stunning seven-wicket win that helped pull one back after conceding the three-match series to… Read full this story
- Dawid Malan displaces Babar Azam, becomes top T20I batsman in ICC rankings
- ICC T20 Rankings: England's Dawid Malan topples Babar Azam to reach No 1 spot, Australia reclaim team top slot
- Do you really want Virat Kohli in your T20 XI?
- ICC T20I Rankings: Dawid Malan Displaces Babar Azam to Become Top-Ranked Batsman
- Babar Azam: 'I count myself very lucky' to lead Pakistan at home
- India’s tour of Australia: Rohit Sharma misses out due to injury, Rahul and Siraj selected for Tests
- England's Malan replaces Pakistan's Babar Azam as world's top-ranked T20 batsman
- Dawid Malan goes past Babar Azam to become No. 1 T20I batsman
- Teacher's Day: 'Grateful' Kohli's tribute to childhood coach
- Iftikhar five-for sets stage as Babar clinches Pakistan series success
Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma retain top two spots in ICC ODI rankings; Babar Azam at No. 3 have 315 words, post on www.espncricinfo.com at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.