Share to Twitter Share to Linkedin Topline Amid damaging reports of the president publicly downplaying the deadliness of Covid-19, two-thirds of Americans say that Trump acted too slowly when dealing with the pandemic, and 68% say they don’t trust what he says about the coronavirus, according to a new ABC News/Ipsos survey , released the same day that a Fox News poll found President Trump trailing Joe Biden by five points nationally. Key Facts The Fox News poll , conducted September 7-10, has the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris ticket ahead of the Donald Trump-Mike Pence ticket by a 51-46% margin. Likely voters trust Trump over Biden on the economy (by 5 points), but Biden is favored on racial inequality (+12), coronavirus (+8), health care (+8), Supreme Court nominations (+7), and immigration (+7 points). Trump’s approval for his handling of the Covid-19 crisis sits at just 35%, compared to 65% who disapprove, according to the ABC News/Ipsos survey, which was conducted September 11-12. After garnering a 55% approval rating in late March, this is the fourth straight ABC poll in which Trump’s coronavirus response approval has hovered in the low-to-mid 30s. Yet, the numbers are deeply divided along party lines, as 80%… Read full this story
- Only 31% approve of Trump's coronavirus response, poll indicates
- Neither Russia nor the U.S. trust Trump with nuclear weapons, poll shows
- Most Americans believe Trump is not fit to be president - with seven in 10 saying he is not level-headed
- As Scrutiny Of Inauguration Security Increases Following US Capitol Riots, Trump Says He Won’t Attend
- Coronavirus: Donald Trump says US investigating if Covid-19 escaped from Wuhan lab
- Donald Trump says stop-and-frisk can help troubled black communities
- Donald Trump in coronavirus response as US leader bans travel to and from Europe
- Trump Says He Could Demote Fed Chair Powell, Risking More Market Turmoil
- Federal judge blocks cuts to food stamps, says coronavirus pandemic makes benefits "essential"
- Trump says federal employees like the government shutdown because "they want the wall"
68% Of Americans Do Not Trust What Trump Says About Coronavirus Pandemic, Survey Says have 317 words, post on www.forbes.com at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.