Holidays: Travel experts have explained the importance of holiday cover for the UK (Image: Getty Images) Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Holidays in the UK can seem a much simpler option for British holidaymakers than going abroad. However, it's a mistake to think you won't need travel insurance if you're just going on a staycation, though. Travel experts have explained the importance of holiday cover for the UK and shared their travel advice . Trending READ MORE Portugal holidays: Advice for Britons with cancelled plans "It is important to take out travel insurance for a staycation under normal circumstances to cover various issues," Antony Martin, Managing Director at Insurefor.com exclusively told Express.co.uk. "[These include] cancellation in case you or your travel companion falls ill just before the trip, curtailment in case you have to cut your staycation short, transport delays, lost or stolen luggage and personal liability to cover legal expenses… Read full this story
- Britons Warned About Travel Insurance Mix-Up
- Credit Crunch Affects Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance Cut Back - What Manner of Economy?
- Britons Getting Travel Insurance Bargains
- Travel Insurance Fraud - 10 Things You Should Know
- Is Travel Insurance a Necessity For Holiday Goers?
- Why Regulate Bundled Travel Insurance?
- You Do Have Travel Insurance Though, Don't You?
- Travel Insurance - Looking After Your Possessions
- AXA's Independent Travel Insurance
Holidays: Experts issue warning - Britons must get travel insurance for staycations have 278 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 19, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.