Joe Biden challenged President Donald Trump to ‘get off twitter’ and meet with Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other congressional leaders to pass emergency funding for schools dealing with the coronavirus pandemic. ‘Get off Twitter and start talking to the congressional leaders in both parties. Invite them to the Oval Office,’ Biden said Wednesday in a campaign speech designed to focus the country’s attention back on the COVID crisis. ‘You always talk about your ability to negotiate. Negotiate a deal,’ the Democratic presidential nominee challenged his Republican rival. Joe Biden challenged President Donald Trump to ‘get off twitter’ and meet with Congressional leaders to get emergency funding for schools Students wearing protective masks have their temperatures checked before entering Logan Jr. High School in Princeton, Illinois, U.S., on Tuesday, Sept. 1 Joe Biden attacked President Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, showing how it is has impacted the everyday lives of Americans and disrupted the school year Biden and his wife Jill, who is a teacher, received a briefing on schools and how they are handling the pandemic ahead of Biden’s remarks as his campaign sought to turn the national conversation back to the pandemic, where voters give the president low… Read full this story
- Alyssa Milano tells Donald Trump to convert his New York hotels to hospitals for COVID-19 relief: 'We need beds. He's got 'em'
- Joe Biden Falsely Accuses Trump of Ignoring Antisemitism
- Revealed: President Donald Trump has spent $21m on advertising - nearly three times his Democratic candidate rival Joe Biden - since general election campaign started
- Lies, damned lies and the truth about Joe Biden
- BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump says he would 'SHUT DOWN' Twitter if he could as he signs executive order against 'anti-conservative bias' on social media and claims it is 'a threat to freedom itself' – but won't delete his account
- Trump's bullying Twitter spree: President shared posts calling Democrats Hillary Clinton a 'skank', Stacey Abrams overweight and Nancy Pelosi a drunk over the weekend as Republicans slam Joe Biden for antiblack comments
- Joe Biden: ‘You Ain’t Black’ if You Don’t Back Me over Trump
- Transcript: Joe Biden foreign policy adviser Antony Blinken on COVID shortfalls, failures in Syria
- Donald Trump defends his decision to play golf Saturday AND Sunday by criticizing Barack Obama's getaways and slamming Joe Biden's 'poor work ethic' after Democrat scolded him for 'tweeting from your golf cart'
- Andrew Cuomo meets Donald Trump in the Oval Office for talks on testing and says Navy can take back hospital ship Comfort during 'functional effective' meeting - but two did NOT pose for press photos
Joe Biden tells Donald Trump to 'get off Twitter' and start helping schools reopen as he blasts chaos and says 'families across this country are paying for his failures' have 428 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 2, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.