With the recent announcement of space sector reforms, the Indian Space Research on Tuesday said necessary legislations are being put in place to ease the business environment for private players.The space agency said it is also looking at paving the way for the insurance sector to render services in the space domain.”We need to do some of the activities to ensure that there is no hardship, so a comprehensive space act is required, as well as the different policies should be in place, and they are in the pipeline, with the opening of the space sector,” ISRO Chairman K Sivan said.Close Virtually addressing the International Space Conference, he said the existing space policies on SATCOM as well as the remote sensing data policies are being amended well as the remote sensing data policies are being amended with “greater inclusivity and transparency.” related news Booker Prize 2020 shortlist announced; Indian-origin writer Avni Doshi debuts with Burnt Sugar Big Story | Will the non-regulation of OTT players put telcos at a disadvantage? Tomato turns dearer as price touches Rs 100/kg in Malda, Aizawl, Imphal: Government data “Also, we are going to add new policies like launch vehicle policy, space exploration policy. We… Read full this story
- Act or react? Fostering a tactical mindset within the private sector
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Public Sector Workers Lack 'Skills for Private Sector'
- Data privacy: When will watchdog ICO get its teeth into private sector audits?
- Executive protection: Why the private sector model is broken
- Private sector fights on despite cybersecurity bill's failure
- NASA Will Hand Off ISS In 10 Years’ Time; Invites Private Sector To Take Over
- Clinton's shadow IT would not have passed private sector muster
- Cybersecurity Strikeback Will Strike Out in the Private Sector
- CIO of FCO leaves for the private sector
Laws being put in place to ease business environment for private sector in space segment: ISRO have 310 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.