WI TOUR OF ENGLAND 2020, 1ST TEST by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Live Score Updates England 87/4 (37.2 Ovs) Ollie Pope 12 (11) West Indies Jason Holder 10.2-4-19-1 Day 2: 1st Session Live Scores Full Scorecard ShareTweet Only 17.4 overs were possible on Day 1 © AFP Welcome to our live blog. Tweet me @prat1204 with comments, predictions and tips on how to make it through 2020 Wicket: Holder gets Crawley Jason Holder is the king of reviews today. Another good one, this time off his own bowling. Gets the ball to nip in after a series of outswingers and beats Crawley on the pad. There were two sounds, so you can see why the on-field ump didn’t give that one out. But that was plumb. Three reds. England 71/4 Buzz corner Bathri Narayanan @bathri44 Follow @prat1204 Anothor wicket for Gabriel….Burns was looking solid and then played across the line and paid the price. And that was a good review. What are ur predictions about the total score pratyush? 09 Jul 2020 0 0 – I am going to go with 175. Roddy Estwick, West Indies’ assistant coach, said yesterday that 175 would be a good score to… Read full this story
- Chris Gayle's explosive record fifty condemns England to West Indies clubbing
- England skittle West Indies for 45 to claim biggest T20 win
- England hammer West Indies to complete T20 series clean sweep
- 'Hoover' Rashid looking to clean up for England against West Indies
- England beat West Indies by eight wickets to seal T20 series whitewash
- Shakib stars as Bangladesh level T20 series vs West Indies
- West Indies star caught up in homophobia storm after abusing Joe Root
- Jonny Bairstow fires England to win against West Indies in first T20
- 20 things we learned from the West Indies vs England series
- Joe Root controversy: What did West Indies star Shannon Gabriel say to Joe Root?
Live cricket score: England vs West Indies, 1st Test, Day 2, Southampton have 301 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.