Travel expert on emergencies holiday insurance does not cover Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Martin Lewis spoke to a caller on BBC Radio 5's The Emma Barnett Show this week about her travel insurance woes. Holiday insurance has left many confused amid the coronavirus pandemic as insurers changed how much their policies would cover. The female caller said she bought her holiday insurance on March 6 but the insurer has refused her claim "on the basis that retrospectively they decided that they’re not paying out for any policy bought after March 3." Trending READ MORE Italy: Island of Sardinia could be next on quarantine list This is despite the company not changing their policy details online until March 14, the caller claimed. Lewis revealed his travel advice on how she could best get the payout she was owed. "About 90 percent of policies before COVID included the cover that… Read full this story
- Martin Lewis urges all homeowners to check mortgage now as they could save thousands
- Who is Martin Lewis and what is his net worth?
- Nectar Black Friday Sale 2021: Save 45% on mattresses until MIDNIGHT
- 'I was £27,000 in debt but now I save £1,200 in a month and own four homes'
- Who is Martin Lewis’ wife Lara Lewington?
- Inside Martin Lewis’s incredible home studio as he films show from his office with help from wife Lara Lewington
- Student couple save thousands by ditching halls to live in a converted van
- We saved nearly HALF of the deposit needed for £297,000 first home by ditching trips abroad and mini breaks
- All your energy bill questions answered – including should you fix and is your bill accurate
- Thirty ways to cut your spending as the cost of living crisis starts to bite
Martin Lewis: Money Saving Expert shares how to get money back from your travel insurance have 335 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.