For the first time in its history, Scientific American has announced its endorsement of Democratic nominee Joe Biden. The science magazine has always remained science-centric and never endorsed or opposed any presidential candidate ever. In a tweet posted on September 15, the organisation said, "Scientific American has never endorsed a presidential candidate in our 175-year history—until now. The 2020 election is literally a matter of life and death. We urge you to vote for health, science and Joe Biden for President." Scientific American has never endorsed a presidential candidate in our 175-year history—until now. The 2020 election is literally a matter of life and death. We urge you to vote for health, science and Joe Biden for President. https://t.co/8TlH7shjFn — Scientific American (@sciam) September 15, 2020 In a following tweet, they continued with the explanation of their decision to break protocol and endorse politics. The magazine claimed that there is evidence proving Trump's anti-science stand. In their opinion, the current president has damaged the country as well as the citizens through his actions, by rejecting science and logical evidence. Calling him ignorant, they said the current coronavirus pandemic is his biggest failure. His lack of response or sometimes denial of… Read full this story
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Endorsed Joe Biden Ahead Of Her State's Big Primary
- Barack Obama publicly endorses Joe Biden for US president
- Elizabeth Warren endorses Joe Biden for president
- Civil rights icon John Lewis endorses Joe Biden
- Sanders campaign spokeswoman: 'I don't endorse Joe Biden'
- Amy Klobuchar dropping out of 2020 race and endorsing Joe Biden
- Bernie Sanders endorses Joe Biden saying 'we need you in the White House' as the former vice president becomes the presumptive nominee
- Bernie Sanders endorses Joe Biden as Democratic Party candidate to run against US President Donald Trump
- Bernie Sanders Endorses Joe Biden for President, Calls on 'All Americans' to Support Bid Against Donald Trump
- After Bernie Sanders Endorses Joe Biden, His Campaign Press Secretary Says 'I Don't'
Scientific American's Endorsement of Joe Biden Ahead of US Presidential Polls Has Rightwingers Fuming have 322 words, post on www.news18.com at September 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.