She is famed for her androgynous style and elegant appearance. And Tilda Swinton was seen with her boyfriend Sandro Kopp while they headed out for the second day of the 77th Venice Film Festival on Wednesday. The actress, 59, put on a stylish display in a green silk shirt and bright blue trousers during their stroll in the Italian city as the visual artist, 42, walked close beside her. Stylish: Tilda Swinton, 59, exuded elegance in a green silk shirt and blue trousers as she stepped out with beau Sandro Kopp, 42, at 77th Venice Film Festival on Wednesday Tilda showed off her elegant sense of style as she completed the look with a pair of backless blue suede slippers. She kept safe amid the coronavirus crisis by wearing an orange face mask that had a white dotted print, and she shielded her eyes with chic shades. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Cate Blanchett wears belted striped jumpsuit as she joins… Taylor Hill looks sensational in a clashing-print denim… Cate Blanchett nails nautical chic in white flared trousers… Tilda Swinton makes ‘Wakanda forever’ salute at Venice Film… Share this article Share 20 shares The We Need To Talk About Kevin… Read full this story
- Your Creative Calendar: 91 Things To Do, See, And Hear This June
- At the Donut Derby, It's Not About the Hole
- Katy Perry wows in pink Bardot dress as she attends designer Misha Nonoo and Mikey Hess' wedding of the year in Rome with fiancé Orlando Bloom... after lavish shopping spree
- Pretty in pink! Jodi Anasta cuts a stylish figure in a coral jumpsuit at the Runway Room cosmetics launch in Sydney
- The world of the laid-off techie
Tilda Swinton, 59, exudes elegance in a green silk shirt and blue trousers as she steps out with beau Sandro Kopp, 42, at 77th Venice Film Festival have 271 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 2, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.