Holidays: Travel insurance offers you a great deal of protection should anything go wrong (Image: Getty Images) Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Travel insurance should always be purchased when you book a holiday. It offers you a great deal of protection should anything go wrong. The stakes are higher than ever now amid coronavirus. Trending READ MORE Virgin Atlantic unveils free coronavirus insurance for all flights The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) regularly changes its travel advice. Countries are both added to and removed from the 'safe' list on a near-weekly basis. It can be hard to keep up with where you can and cannot go on holiday. So if you're getting holiday insurance during this uncertain time, what should you be looking for? Express.co.uk spoke exclusively to Tommy Lloyd, MD at Medical Travel Compared (MTC) for his words of wisdom. "We are seeing additional cover being introduced… Read full this story
- UK hotel quarantine countries: Full list of 30 ‘red list’ holiday destinations affected
- Brazil variant: Chile, Madeira and Azores added to travel ban alongside 16 countries
- UK hotel quarantine countries: Full list of 33 ‘red list’ holiday destinations affected
- Ski holiday mistakes that can void your insurance from booze to skiing off-piste
- European travel restrictions: Non-essential travel curbed
- How will we travel in the summer of 2021?
- Brits may not be able to go on holiday abroad for a year due to gov’s hotel quarantine plans, warns travel expert
- 'We've been FORGOTTEN': Furious travel bosses blast government for 'overlooking' beleaguered sector after holidays are ruled 'not valid' reason to leave UK in latest borders crackdown
- Change your own bed sheets and meals dropped by your door: Best Western chief reveals grim Covid protocols faced by travellers forced to quarantine in airport hotels for up to £1,500
- Effects of Trump-Era Travel Ban Expected to Linger
Travel insurance: What to look for in a policy now as more countries off ‘safe’ list have 355 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 5, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.