AFGHANISTAN T20 LEAGUE by Atif Azam • Last updated on ShareTweet Raees Ahmadzai was lavish in his praise for legspinner Noor Ahmed © Afghanistan Cricket Board Raees Ahmadzai, Afghanistan’s newly appointed director of cricket, said that missing star players in the ongoing Shpageeza T20 League is a blessing in disguise as it provides an opportunity for youngsters to showcase their talent against the seniors. The Afghanistan Cricket Board has allowed six of its national players currently participating in the Caribbean Premier League to continue playing in the tournament till its conclusion despite a clash with the local Shpageeza T20 League. Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Najibullah Zadran and Zahir Khan were the six players who were allowed to extend their stay there in the Caribbean till the end of the CPL following discussions between Cricket West Indies and ACB. Ahmadzai, who took over the role from Andy Moles, feels that it’s an opportunity for the youngsters to prove themselves but added that Rashid and others are following the domestic tournament closely. ”There are some amazing talents and the way young boys are responding to the seniors is quite good to see. They now look to be different… Read full this story
- Former Houston high school stars on Major League Baseball Opening Day rosters
- HS roundup: star player steps up and Great Falls headed back to Upper State finals
- Spurs' DeMar DeRozan sides with star players demanding trades
- AAF football players recount league's shutdown: 'Unprofessional'
- Get ready for a Sweet 16 filled with favorites, star players, great matchups
- The NBA’s star players are demanding trades; what does it mean for the Portland Trail Blazers? Rip City Report podcast
- Baylor blows 17-point lead, loses star player but still beats Notre Dame for first women’s title in seven years
- Rugby Australia plans to cut Israel Folau after star player's "hell awaits homosexuals" post
- Despite Its POC Star Players, Sports Has a Race Problem
- Yuengling announces Philadelphia Phillies star player as new brand ambassador
Absence of star players in Shpageeza League a blessing in disguise - Ahmadzai have 333 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.