Elton John said it’s been ‘wonderful’ spending ‘every single day’ of lockdown with his family on Tuesday’s episode of The One Show. The Rocket Man hitmaker, 73, joined hosts Alex Jones and Michael Ball on the BBC chatshow in a special interview where he discussed his life, the new paperback version of his autobiography Me and famous friendships over the years. Talking about his family, Elton said it’s been ‘wonderful’ spending ‘every single day’ of lockdown with husband David Furnish and their two sons Zachary, nine, and Elijah, seven. Sweet: Elton John said it’s been ‘wonderful’ spending ‘every single day’ of lockdown with his family on Tuesday’s episode of The One Show He sweetly shared: ‘The great thing about lockdown, and the silver lining, is that I’ve spent so much time with Zachary, Elijah and David. ‘I never get to spend much time with them anyway, so since March when we left Australia we’ve been in complete lockdown either in Los Angeles or in Britain and we’ve spent every single day together and it’s been wonderful.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘He’s crossed a line beyond friendly rivalry’: Elton John,… SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Legal row looms over Brian May’s £16m… David Furnish reveals he and Elton John have… Read full this story
- Elton John biopic Rocketman charts tumultuous decades of drugs, inner demons and dysfunctional relationships
- Pam Ann: no one throws a party like Elton John. I'd know, I abused his guests at one
- Elton John Gave ‘Rocketman’ Star Taron Egerton His First Diamond Earring – The Contenders L.A.
- Elton John Comes Out as Bisexual in Rolling Stone’s 1976 Cover Story
- How Elton John helped influence gay culture
- The Best Elton John Merch to Celebrate the Release of ‘Rocketman’
- At the movies with Sir Elton John
- Watch the 2018 John Lewis Christmas advert based on Elton John’s life story
- Elton John's brother slams star for demonising their dad in new autobiography
- Now it could be 'Your Song'! Bernie Taupin's original handwritten lyrics to Elton John's classic hit to be auctioned off in New York
'I never get to spend much time with them!' Elton John, 73, says it's been 'wonderful' spending 'every single day' of lockdown with husband David Furnish and their two sons have 345 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 13, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.