Disinfection chamber is launched at PV Gas headquarters The contest takes place from August 1 to August 31 in order to disseminate the main contents of the resolution and action program of the 10th Party Congress of PV Gas during the 2020-2025 tenure, creating motivation for all employees to complete the set targets. The contest also aims at promoting corporate culture and code of conduct, helping employees understand PV Gas’ history of formation and development, and raise their responsibilities. To create favorable conditions for the participation of employees, the contest is held online. Each candidate takes one exam paper, answering 30 questions for 30 minutes. Exam papers include questions about PV Gas’ corporate culture and history of formation and development, as well as the main contents of the resolution and action program of the 10th Party Congress of PV Gas during the 2020-2025 tenure. Waiting line before going through disinfection chamber at PV Gas headquarters The organizer only assesses and gives grades to units with all employees participating in the contest and reaching 27 points or more. The unit with the average score getting the highest will take the first position. Each unit chooses one best individual to participate in… Read full this story
- Mark Davidson Joins MGP as Corporate Controller
- Images: Corporate Culture forum
- Wayfair walkout: Will Northern Kentucky employees join protest?
- At Wayfair, idealism and corporate culture clash
- AT&T employees join City Year to give local school a facelift
- 'American Idol' Top 8 Queen Night: How to Vote For Your Favorite Contestant
- 4 Key Ways to Create a Culture of Learning
- SpaDash Announces Corporate Haircut Service
- Spend a Night in the 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' Gas Station
- Alabama’s Walker Burroughs joins elite 8 on ‘American Idol’
PV Gas employees join in online contest on corporate culture have 283 words, post on ven.vn at October 8, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.