The presidential race remained too close to call Thursday morning. Former Vice President Joe Biden picked up steam after winning Wisconsin and Michigan, but a huge number of ballots nationwide still need to be counted. President Trump doubled down on his vow to bring swift legal challenges intended to stop votes from being counted, claiming — without evidence —widespread fraud. Bookmark our live election results page and check back often as votes get counted in the Bay Area, California and across the country. Plus, see Chronicle Editorial Board endorsements here. Top headlines: Vote counting proceeds slowly as presidential race hangs in the balance How the Bay Area voted on key races vs. the rest of California California voter registration sets record Latest updates from today: 7:29 p.m. Pennsylvania expects to have good angle on outcome Friday: Pennsylvania’s vote count by “early to midday Friday” will provide “an accurate picture of where things stand” in the state, even with more ballots to be counted at that point, Secretary of State Joe Shapiro told CBS News on Thursday night. He rebutted GOP claims of any irregularity, including on transparency, noting the Philadelphia ballot counting is livestreamed. “These ballots are legal and they… Read full this story
- ‘Deplorable’: Joe Biden Chides Trump over ‘The Atlantic’ Story
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: It's Trump's turn, again, at the RNC
- Record Amount of Mail-in Votes Could Be Rejected in 2020 Election
- Michael Cohen claims Trump could ‘start a WAR’ to win 2020 election as he’d do ‘anything & everything’ to stay in power
- GOP ex-Governor Rick Snyder of Michigan backs Biden, calling Trump a "bully"
- Racial tensions across United States pose target for 2020 election meddling
- What the Latest Polls Say About Joe Biden vs. Donald Trump in 2020 Election
- Majority Favor Biden Over Trump on Law and Order, Poll Indicates
- Biden slams Trump over alleged comments mocking U.S. war dead
- Forget the 2020 election. Let's talk 2024
2020 Election Live Updates: Biden battles Trump to virtual tie in Georgia; Trump creeps up in Arizona have 309 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at November 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.