It’s election day, and Californians have already returned more than 11 million ballots, more than half the total that were mailed out. More than 95 million ballots have been cast across the U.S. President Trump and Joe Biden are looking for votes in states where the race is close. Read the Chronicle’s 2020 Voter Guide: Your essential resource to understanding the ballot measures, propositions and races that Bay Area voters are deciding. Plus, see Chronicle Editorial Board endorsements here. Top headlines: A viewer’s guide to the election night results Bay Area voters turn out, lured to museums, stadiums California voter registration sets record Latest updates from today: 3:55 a.m. First-time voters hear bells: On the Fifth & Mission podcast, reporter Nora Mishanec visits the Eritrean Community Center in San Francisco, where poll inspector Jessica Guo tells her that the sound of the bell confirming that the scanner has processed a ballot is music to the ears of the site’s many first-time voters. Click here to listen. Fifth & Mission is updating frequently throughout election day and night. 3:45 p.m. Exit polls suggest economy top issue: Exit polling analyzed by CNN suggests that the economy was the most important issue for… Read full this story
- Get to Know the Politics Reporters Covering the 2020 Election for The Times
- Impeachment could lead to a first in the 2020 election
- Fake videos could be the next big problem in the 2020 elections
- Pound slips as Brexit deal hopes cool — live updates
- FTSE on course for worst week since January 2016 — live updates
- Democratic Candidates Need to Listen to These Voters
- Why Some Young Voters Are Choosing Democratic Socialism Over the Democratic Party
- Kasich: Dems Shouldn't Ignore Ohio in 2020
- Word on the Street: How is western alienation affecting voters in the 2019 federal election?
- Trump needs more than a 'phase one' US-China trade deal to boost 2020 odds
2020 Election Live Updates: Voters tell exit pollsters that economy is their top issue have 302 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at November 3, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.