Tributes have been paid to actor and comedian John Sessions who died aged 67 after a heart attack. John Gibb Marshall, better known by his stage name John Sessions, passed away at his home in South London yesterday, his agent confirmed. The comedian is best known for his appearances on panel shows including Whose Line is it Anyway?, Have I Got News For You, and QI, as well as numerous appearances in UK and Hollywood movies. He was not married and did not have children but was a loving uncle to his sibling’s children and had three goddaughters and five godsons. Paying tribute to the actor, fellow comedian Ronni Ancona described him as ‘a genius’ while comedian Robert Webb remembered him as someone who ‘absolutely inspired me.’ John Gibb Marshall, better known by his stage name John Sessions, passed away at his home in South London yesterday. Pictured at The Wipers Times play, London, 2017 RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Heartstopping escape for two women kayakers after hungry… Care home deaths in England double in a fortnight in… Share this article Share Comedian Rory Bremner tweeted: ‘Jeez. Another one. John Sessions. Just the best, he’d blow everyone away on Whose Line with his speed of thought &… Read full this story
- Who is David Platt actor Jack P Shepherd, who’s his girlfriend and how long has he starred in Coronation Street?
- Who is David Platt actor Jack P Shepherd, who is his girlfriend and how long has he starred in Coronation Street?
- The untold story of lost star River Phoenix – 25 years after his death
- Paul Chuckle wipes a tear from his eye as he carries brother Barry’s coffin after his cancer death aged 73
- David Walliams and Julian Clary lead tributes to June Whitfield following Absolutely Fabulous actress’ death at 93
- Star Trek: 21 Photos That Would Get The Cast Kicked Out Of Starfleet
- The Star Wars News Roundup for July 26, 2019
- 'Stan and Ollie' Star John C. Reilly on Vanishing Under Make-Up and Making Hard Comedy Look Easy [Interview]
- 'The Making of Star Wars' is the Silly, Dated, Behind-the-Scenes Documentary That Changed My Life
- Set Course For Home: In Defense Of STAR TREK: VOYAGER
'A flash of brilliance just went out': Tributes are paid to comedian John Sessions who starred in Whose Line Is It Anyway? and Stella Street during decades-long career after his death aged 67 have 359 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 3, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.