ANTI-lockdown protesters have clashed with cops in Bristol as Jeremy Corbyn’s brother Piers was detained while the crowd chanted “shame on you”. At least 14 people have been arrested – including one for assaulting a police officer – as pictures showed cops detaining a number of maskless protesters. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates Mr Corbyn appears to have been led away by police after speaking at the protest this afternoon. He branded lockdown a “pack of lies” and warned of the “New World Order” – a common trope in conspiracy theories. He also accused the Labour Party of “treachery” and said Labour is acting as they did “before Hitler got into power”.”We want our lives back, we want our jobs back, we want the economy back, we want my brother back in the Labour party,” he ranted. He tweeted before the event he would be attending as he urged people to “BREAK ALL LOCKDOWNS” in all caps. Cops forced their way through the crowd as protesters appeared to try and shepherd the 73-year-old climate change denier away from them. Video shows him being led away by a group of police officers as a… Read full this story
- 'Show Them How We Love': Inauguration Protesters Clash With Police
- Woman On Bike Attacks Car Photoshoot With Water, Doesn't See Cop
- Disneyland Measles | Congressional Revenge Porn | Patch PM
- 's Ferguson Storyline
- Bearing Witness to the Rise of ISIS: The Story of Anna Therese Day
- How Will Dems Respond to the RNC, Where Fear Was a Convenient Pretext for Hate?
- The Nazis Weren't in Boston Because 'Boston Doesn't Play That Shit'
- Couple Recounts Scary Night When SWAT Raided Their Home
- The Gun-Control Movement Gains a Few Hard Inches at UT-Austin
- Entire College Rugby Team Suspended Over Recorded 'Fuck a Whore' Chant
Angry anti-lockdown protesters clash with cops at Bristol demo – as Piers Corbyn is detained by police have 293 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 14, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.