Chrissy Teigen has shared the touching gesture her daughter Luna, four, did after the family collected baby Jack’s ashes. The model, 33, and 41-year-old husband John Legend – who share children Miles and Luna – are grieving after they lost their third child five-weeks ago. And on Monday the beauty revealed that she was overcome with emotion when she noticed a sweet thing Luna did to honour her baby brother. In an Instagram post Chrissy posted footage of a small white box next to a cuddly toy bear. The cook book author told that the white box contained baby Jack’s ashes and revealed that Luna has placed the plush toy next to the box when understanding about the box. Chrissy said of the bittersweet moment: “This is the cutest, most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. “We just got baby Jack’s ashes back so they are in here for now with some blessed Thai string and Luna put a little therapy bear around him.” The stunning star then explained that Luna placed a sweet treat on the box and she told: “The best part is I came down and she gave him a piece of her favorite snack – a tiny… Read full this story
- John Legend: Luna already has Chrissy Teigen's sense of humour
- Kelly Clarkson wants her son to marry John Legend's daughter
- John Legend: Luna isn't impressed with singing
- Chrissy Teigen apologizes for spoiling The Voice final
- Chrissy Teigen says she and John Legend share ‘bad guy’ disciplinary role as parents
- Chrissy Teigen doesn't like leaving house
- Chrissy Teigen always knew John Legend would be a good dad
- Chrissy Teigen's daughter thinks she's a 'goose'
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend swap beauty products
- Chrissy Teigen wants third baby
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's daughter Luna's 'beautiful' gesture to late baby brother Jack have 281 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 9, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.