Donald Trump called the election ‘stolen’ Sunday morning as he tweeted claims from former House Speaker Newt Gingrich that Democrats ‘stole what they had to steal.’ But he avoided using his own voice in a series of tweets, instead highlighting Gingrich – who had appeared on Fox and Friends – and Turley, a registered Democrat who had spoken against Trump’s impeachment as a Republican witness to the House Judiciary Committee. Almost immediately, the tweets were flagged by Twitter as possible misinformation. At the same time, Trump left the White House to play golf again, just like he did on Saturday. The tweets suggest that Trump is not backing down or planning to concede despite signs he is already fracturing his family with his sons and Jared Kushner at odds over whether he should concede. Gingrich’s claims the election was corrupt came from a Fox & Friends interview in which he called Democrats ‘corrupt’ and claimed the outcome was a ‘left-wing power grab.’ Fore: Donald Trump headed for the golf course again Sunday perhaps hoping for a better 18 holes than Saturday when he was told he was defeated not long after teeing off Not backing down… yet: Donald Trump’s family… Read full this story
- 'I know one thing, I don't get ANYTHING that's for sure!' Donald Trump airs grievance at not being eligible for bailout cash as he admits big business shouldn't have benefitted and says some will be clawed back
- WHO chief says he 'regrets' Donald Trump's decision to suspend funding but reveals WHO's handling of Covid-19 will be reviewed after the pandemic
- Donald Trump Injects State of the Union With Reality Show Reveals As Nancy Pelosi Tears Up His Speech
- White House confusion over Donald Trump's claim he will 'suspend immigration' by executive order as officials struggle to explain what he is going to do and Democrats call him 'xenophobe in chief'
- Bill Gates says Donald Trump is 'dangerous' for cutting $500million in funding to the WHO because the world 'needs them now more than ever' to stop the pandemic
- Now Donald Trump says he was being 'very sarcastic' when he suggested injecting disinfectants to cure coronavirus - then says 'maybe there's something there' and he has asked experts to do 'tests'
- Donald Trump WALKS OUT of coronavirus briefing after just 22 minutes and refuses to take a single question in wake of his disinfectant disaster - as White House aides invoke Secret Service in failed bid to REMOVE CNN reporter
- Donald Trump's stunning flip-flops
- Donald Trump's CDC director contradicts him over WHO funding 'freeze' saying body' STILL is a great partner' and 'we're continuing to work side by side'
- Democrat governors resist Trump's calls to 'liberate' amid huge protests: Minnesota's Tim Walz says it will take 'more than a two-word tweet' for his state to reopen while Washington's Jay Inslee claims president is 'fomenting a domestic rebellion'
Donald Trump calls election 'stolen' before heading for the golf course AGAIN - as Don Jr. and Eric call for a 'manual recount' amid signs of family split after Jared tells his father-in-law it's time to quit have 471 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 8, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.