Video PlayerClose WASHINGTON, Nov. 24 (Xinhua) — The U.S. state of Pennsylvania on Tuesday certified the presidential election results for Democrat Joe Biden. Governor Tom Wolf tweeted that the Pennsylvania Department of State “certified the results of the November 3 election in Pennsylvania for president and vice president of the United States.” “As required by federal law, I’ve signed the Certificate of Ascertainment for the slate of electors for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris,” the governor added. The certification cemented Biden’s victory in the key battleground state, which would give its 20 Electoral College votes to the former vice president and his running mate Harris, senator from California. Enditem
- Here’s why the Pennsylvania special election result should freak out Republicans
- Election results set for Tuesday
- Prabowo Camp Questions Election Result in Bali and Central Java
- Prabowo Says He Will Reject Fraudulent Election Result
- Prabowo-Sandiaga Go to Court Today to Challenge Election Results
- Jewellers, traders stock gold ahead of election results
- Official reasons vs real reasons for lack of election results
- Celebration, claims of fraud after Congo election results
- Thwarting fraud: Thousands to 'crowd-source' Indonesian election results
- Zimbabwe says presidential election results 'very soon'
Pennsylvania certifies election results for Biden have 192 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.