HCMC S.Korean suspect in murder case in District 7 arrested The Saigon Times Saturday, Nov 28, 2020,19:27 (GMT+7) S.Korean suspect in murder case in District 7 arrestedThe Saigon Times Jeong In Cheol, a suspect in a murder case in Him Lam residential area in HCMC’s District 7 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The HCMC Police Department on November 28 arrested Jeong In Cheol, a 35-year-old South Korean national, for allegedly murdering another South Korean man and put his body in a pink suitcase in Him Lam residential area in HCMC’s District 7. The suspect, director of a company, was arrested while he was hiding himself in District 2, the local media reported. On November 27, owner of a house in Him Lam residential area checked his house, which had been earlier rented by some foreigners, and found a suitcase in the restroom with unpleasant odor. The house’s owner immediately informed the police of the case. After receiving the news, the District 7 Police coordinated with the relevant agencies to examine the scene of the case and found a body in a black plastic bag put inside the suitcase. The police also found a saw and a pair of locking pliers. The case is under… Read full this story
- Two suspected murder cases in the Faroe Islands
- Gardaí probing machete murder make fourth arrest
- Family want to travel from Colombia to bring suspected murder-suicide victims home
- Jim Donegan school gates murder probe police arrest man (33)
- Lyra McKee murder: two teenagers arrested in connection with shooting
- Who is Jamie Acourt and his brother Neil and were they suspects in the Stephen Lawrence murder case?
- Estonian citizen to be extradited to UK in murder case
- Teenage terror suspect told police being arrested was 'cool'
- Suspect in case of shocking viral attack on taxi driver hands himself in to gardaí
- Vietnamese woman freed in Kim Jong-nam murder case
S.Korean suspect in murder case in District 7 arrested have 309 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.