American singer Taylor Swift is letting fans in on a secret about her latest album, Folklore.The Lover hit maker, 30, revealed that her boyfriend Joe Alwyn had helped her write two of the songs on her hit new album, Exile and Betty.Talking about her new music in her new movie for Disney+, Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions, Swift revealed that fans were indeed right about William Bowery being a pseudonym for Alwyn—who co-wrote the songs.“So William Bowery is Joe, as we know. And Joe — Joe plays piano beautifully. And he’s always just playing and making things up and kind of creating things. Joe had written that entire piano part [in Exile],” she said. Swift too had used a pseudonym for Rihanna and Calvin Harris’ 2016 track This Is What You Came For, under the alias Nils Sjoberg. Speaking about that earlier this month, Swift told Paul McCartney: “I think when a pseudonym comes in is when you still have a love for making the work, and you don’t want the work to become overshadowed by this thing that’s been built around you, based on what people know about you.”
- Which Joe Alwyn Is Right for You This Fall?
- Taylor Swift Reaches For New Heights of Personal and Musical Liberation on ‘Lover’
- Taylor Swift’s
- Here’s Every Easter Egg in Taylor Swift’s New Music Video ‘ME!’
- Taylor Swift is a sexy Little Mermaid at star-studded New Year's Eve fancy dress party
- Taylor Swift Confirms New Music Is Coming, But That Doesn’t Fully Explain the Chickens in Sunglasses
- Every Easter Egg in Taylor Swift’s ‘You Need to Calm Down’ Music Video
- Taylor Swift gushes over her London Boy and has surprise cameo from Idris Elba on Lover
- The Reinvention of Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift hilariously mocked for song London Boy's rose-tinted view of city
Taylor Swift reveals boyfriend Joe Alwyn secretly co-wrote two hits on her album have 306 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.