Amid reports that the train services between Delhi and Mumbai could be stopped, the Centre on Friday made a clarification on the matter. Earlier, reports emerged that the Maharashtra government is contemplating halting flight and train services between Delhi to Mumbai in the wake of rising COVID-19 cases in the national capital, according to sources. Taking to the micro-blogging site, Twitter, the Ministry of Railways clarified that Railways has not taken any such decision regarding the cancellation of trains on the Mumbai-Delhi sector. Dismissing the reports, it tweeted, “There have been reports in section of media today about cancellation of certain trains on Delhi Mumbai sector. It may be clarified that Railways has NOT taken any decision regarding cancellation of trains on Mumbai Delhi sector.” There have been reports in section of media today about cancellation of certain trains on Delhi Mumbai sector. It may be clarified that Railways has NOT taken any decision regarding cancellation of trains on Mumbai Delhi sector. — Ministry of Railways (@RailMinIndia) November 20, 2020 While there has been no official word in the matter, sources in the Maharashtra government said that formal orders in this regard will be issued shortly. The national capital has… Read full this story
- There's nothing to be scared of here: we say goodbye to our Toyota Prius
- Interview with Rene Mihelic: 'Delhi Dynamos as good as last year's Chennaiyin FC but unlucky'
- ISL: Need for away stand paramount after clash between Mumbai City and Bengaluru FC fans
- ISL 2018-19: Bengaluru FC, efficiency and Cuadrat Time
- Twitter trolls Mumbai Indians for comparing the statistics of Rishabh Pant and Virat Kohli
- Exclusive: "I was lucky to train with Griezmann, Torres, Koke, Godin, Saul," says Jamshedpur FC's Tiri
- Emery respects Ramsey's decision amid Juventus reports
- Liverpool set to face Bayern Munich with one available centre-back as injury crisis deepens
- Liverpool face Bayern Munich with one available centre-back as injury crisis deepens
- Phil Foden content to remain patient amid glimpses of his extraordinary talent
Trains to Mumbai likely to be suspended amid spurt in COVID-19 cases in Delhi? Here's what Centre says have 319 words, post on zeenews.india.com at November 20, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.