Next to the 992 Porsche 911 GT3 streetcar, the next-generation Cup car has kept fans on the edge of their seats. As the top-selling racing car in the world, the German automaker certainly had big shoes to fill, but wow did they deliver. A first for the motorsport division, the one-make racing machine will not only be released to competitors in the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup, but also to customer teams in the national Carrera Cups – held in Germany, France, Asia, Benelux, and North America. As a springboard series that's consistently proven its success over the years, it's incredibly exciting to see such a substantial update. There are obviously many improvements to the car, but one leap comes in the power department. It still uses the same 4.0-liter six-cylinder horizontally opposed engine as its predecessor, but this unit has been pumped up to produce 510 horsepower (375 kilowatts) over the previous 485 hp (361.664 kW) benchmark. More grunt is fantastic, but one of the new challenger's party pieces is that it can produce those numbers using synthetic fuels, significantly lowering CO2 emissions – purists will be relieved to hear that it keeps the same exhaust configuration, producing one of… Read full this story
- VIDEO: BMW M4 GTS vs Porsche 911 GT3
- New Porsche 911 Models: What Makes Them Special?
- Porsche 911 on ebay
- Jennifer Aniston cuts a chic figure in pinstripe dress as she arrives to Variety's Power of Women event in Los Angeles
- Barker shows pace in Gulf Porsche in new WEC season
- World's hottest Oktoberfest girl arrives for her Bavarian debut
- BH90210 star Brian Austin Green gets SUED for $330K over sale of classic Porsche that buyer claims is FAKE
- Local fans face ticket rush for Super Cup at Windsor Park
- Riding the noise -- Inside Japan's 'outrageous' attempt to win the Rugby World Cup
- UEFA confirm launch of European Conference League in 2021
2021 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Has Arrived have 303 words, post on www.motor1.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.