WEST INDIES TOUR OF ENGLAND, 2020 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on ShareTweet Jofra Archer found his rhythm to rattle the West Indies top-order © Getty Can Tino Best untweet it? His comments might or might not have done the trick but Jofra Archer found pace and rhythm again on the fifth morning in Southampton, tearing through the West Indies who are chasing 200 for a win. The visitors have never lost a Test chasing 200 or less in the fourth innings. The departure of John Campbell, forced to retire-hurt after a blow on his boot from Archer, triggered the top-order collapse for the West Indies. Archer picked up the wickets of Kraigg Brathwaite (bowled) and Shamarh Brooks (lbw) in consecutive overs, getting both the wickets with deliveries that came back in and followed a slew of back of a length balls. Mark Wood employed similar tactics and got the wicket of Shai Hope in his first over. A couple of hard length deliveries followed by a sharp, incoming ball did the trick for Wood too. West Indies, reeling at 27 for 3, were then at the receiving end of some drift and spin from Dom Bess. England even referred… Read full this story
- Brathwaite century helps West Indies turn the screw
- 1st Test, Day 2: Dominant West Indies Leave Bangladesh Facing Innings Defeat
- 1st Test, Day 1: West Indies Dismiss Bangladesh For Record Test Low Of 43
- Shannon Gabriel Inspired West Indies Crush Bangladesh In 1st Test
- West Indies thump Bangladesh
- West Indies dismiss Bangladesh for record low of 43
- Shannon Gabriel inspires West Indies to crush Bangladesh in 1st Test
- Shannon Gabriel inspired West Indies crush Bangladesh in first Test
- India A vs West Indies A: Prithivi Shaw slams 188 off 169 in four-day unofficial Test
- Prithvi Shaw, Mayank Agarwal Lead India 'A' Fightback Against West Indies 'A'
Archer, Wood rattle West Indies with early strikes have 300 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.