Shilpa Shirodkar is a name synonymous with 90s blockbuster like ‘Hum’, ‘Aankhen’, ‘Khuda Gawah’ to name a few. Shilpa had shared screen space with names like Rajnikanth, Mithun Chakraborty, Rekha, Jaya Prada, Amitabh Bachchan to Govinda, Suniel Shetty, Anil Kapoor and others. The actress recently made a special appearance in, ‘Guns Of Banaras’. Shilpa was at her residence in Dubai when we called her for our #BigInterview. In our conversation, she opened up about her Bollywood journey and how she made her own mark in the entertainment industry despite being considered a ‘jinx’ by the industry people. She also revealed how much she is missing Bollywood, her relationship with sister Namrata Shirodkar and brother-in-law Mahesh Babu and much more. Excerpts from the conversations. FacebookTwitterPintrest It’s been a long time since we have seen you on the big screen. Do you miss Bollywood? Honestly, I’ve also missed being on the big screen. My last film ‘Gaja Gamini’ was released in 2000. My god! that’s such a long time. Marriage took me around the globe. The Netherlands, New Zealand, London, back to Mumbai after thirteen years, I made my debut on television after thirteen years and did three back to back shows… Read full this story
- #BigInterview: "I became an actor after my heart-break", says Saqib Saleem
- Yes, Spotify Has Made Another Big Acquisition
- Aamna Shariff is Ganesh's new love interest
- Exclusive! Bhumi Pednekar on pay disparity in Bollywood: "The idea that you should be paid less because you are a female is just not right !"
- Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik makes Shehzad Deol apologise to LGBTQ+ community for using 'eunuch' as a derogatory term
- Happy Birthday PM Modi: Kangana Ranaut, Riteish Deshmukh And Other B-Town Celebs Wish The PM
#BigInterview: Shilpa Shirodkar: Everyone in the industry had once named me “Jinxed”, but I still made it! have 285 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at December 13, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.