China is conducting “human testing” to create “biologically enhanced soldiers”, the head of US intelligence has claimed as he warned that Beijing now poses the biggest threat to the national security of the United States. In an article for the Wall Street Journal, John Ratcliffe, the US director of national intelligence, warned that America must be prepared for an “open-ended” confrontation with China which he likened to the Cold War. Ratcliffe said he believes China’s intention was to “dominate” the planet in every sense: economically, militarily and technologically. US intelligence showed that China had “conducted human testing on soldiers in the People’s Liberation Army in hope of developing them with biologically enhanced capabilities”. He added: “There are no ethical boundaries to Beijing’s pursuit of power.” READ MORE:Why we should stand up for Australia in Chinese trade falloutCovid-19: China testing blunders stemmed from secret deals with firms1000-plus suspected Chinese spies flee US in wake of arrestsUS cracks down on China over brutal treatment of ethnic Muslims Ratcliffe also said that his unique vantage point on current security threats had led him to conclude that “the People’s Republic of China poses the greatest threat to America today, and the greatest threat to… Read full this story
- China Masters Political Propaganda for the Instagram Age
- China Trains for 'Winning Battles' in Taiwan, U.S. Views It As 'Threat'
- China Takes on U.S. Over Venezuela After Russia Sends Troops: It’s Not Your ‘Backyard’
- China to Fund Installation of Modern Facilities at Pakistan-Afghan Border Crossings
- Army Aims to Make Troops More Combat Ready
- China and Turkey to Get Russia’s New Missile System, Who Else Is Buying This Weapon U.S. Does Not Want Them to Have?
- China Praises Venezuela's Response to Crisis, Backs Russia Against U.S. 'Military Intervention' There
- Russia Accuses U.S. of 'Stoking Chaos' and 'Acts of Sabotage' In Venezuela, Says Russian Troops Will Stay
- Russian Cybersecurity Team Deployed in Venezuela As China and Cuba Amp up Support: Report
- Russia is helping China build a new missile attack warning system
China accused of tests to create 'enhanced' troops have 340 words, post on www.stuff.co.nz at December 5, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.