WEST INDIES TOUR OF ENGLAND, 2020 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on ShareTweet Blackwood though went on to his 11th Test fifty, keeping an end taut and keeping West Indies in the hunt. © AFP Which bowler would the opposition least like to face now? Nasser Hussain has often revealed captaining to that tune but Ben Stokes had different ideas after Lunch in Southampton. Jofra Archer, who had figures of 2 for 13 in the morning session, got the ball only halfway in the middle session. And when he did, England broke through a 74-run stand between Roston Chase and Jermaine Blackwood just like that. Blackwood though went on to his 11th Test fifty, keeping an end taut and keeping West Indies in the hunt. Ten minutes before Tea, he lofted James Anderson over mid-off, summing up not just England’s decline from the mid-session Archer-induced high but also the nature of his own innings — that perfect mix of attack and defence which Michael Holding keeps asking of him. West Indies now need only 57 more runs to win from the last session, with six wickets intact. Dom Bess and Mark Wood were the bowlers Stokes had gone for after… Read full this story
- Galaxy A8 Star inches closer to launch with Wi-Fi certification
- Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Oreo update inches closer
- Galaxy J6 inches closer to launch as official support pages surface online
- Instagram Socialmatic the concept camera inches closer to reality
- NASA finalizes next Mars rover, inching closer to 2020 launch
- LibreOffice inches closer to Office’s functionality with 4.4 update
- 3D DRAM Makers Inch Closer To Production
- MINI’s Miata-fighting Superleggera Roadster might be inching closer to reality
- French Revolution! Renault’s Twizy and Kangoo inch closer to Canadian shores
- Beatles Inching Closer to iTunes?
England falter as West Indies inch closer have 292 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.