When Tammy Jo Blanton started dating Joseph Oberhansley in 2014, she knew he had a criminal past but didn't know all the details. Joseph had been vague about the time he'd spent in prison in Utah. There had been drug and driving offences and plenty of run-ins with the police, but Tammy, 46, had been willing to give him a chance. If she'd known exactly what Joseph had done, she might have felt differently about allowing him into her life. After just a few weeks of dating, Tammy saw a different side to her boyfriend. Joseph became controlling and volatile and she grew afraid of him. After four months, she ended their relationship, but Joseph wouldn't accept it was over between them. He'd pester her at her home in Jeffersonville, Indiana and refused to leave her alone. She allegedly confided in a friend that Joseph had forced her to have sex – she'd gone along with it as she was afraid of him. Tammy's friend told her it was rape and was worried about her safety. Joseph Oberhansley had just finished a 12 year spell in prison when he met Tammy Jo ( Image: Mydrim Jones) She stayed with friends… Read full this story
- How to Get Along With Your Boyfriend's Best Friends
- Three Keys to Better Relationships
- How to Make Your Boyfriend Fall in Love With You All Over Again - Use the Mystery of Powerful Words
- I Want to Get My Boyfriend Back
- Winning Him Back If You Cheated on Your Boyfriend
- How to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back - Taking the First Step
- Fast Ways to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back
- How to Get Back an Ex Boyfriend - Step by Step
- 5 Steps to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back
- I Still Love My Ex Boyfriend - Help! What Should I Do?
Evil boyfriend wouldn't accept relationship was over - then turned cannibal have 305 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.