French and Spanish police searching for missing British hiker Esther Dingley are set to hold a summit to discuss next steps in resolving her mystery disappearance. Dingley, 37, was last seen on November 22 in the Pyrenees as she made her way to the summit of the Pic de Sauveguard mountain. At the time, she was on a solo hike through the mountain range, which straddles Spain and France. On Monday, her partner and mother issued a desperate plea, asking anyone who might have information about her disappearance to come forward. The last communication from Dingley was a selfie she sent to her partner of 19 years Daniel Colegate from the top of the mountain on November 22. She had been due to return to their farmhouse in Gascony, south west France, three days later but failed to do so. French and Spanish police searching for missing British hiker Esther Dingley are set to hold a summit to discuss next steps in resolving her mystery disappearance. Pictured: Dingley and her partner of 19 years Daniel Colegate French police captain Jean Marc Bordinaro told The Sun that he and Spanish colleagues would be holding a meeting later this week at an… Read full this story
- Fury as Czech police write numbers on arms of migrants 'like concentration camp prisoners' as thousands of refugees are locked in stand-off with police at Budapest station
- More than 600,000 British tourists on holiday in Spain now a face two-week 'house arrest' quarantine amid scramble to return home after bombshell axing of 'air bridge' - throwing their working lives into fresh disarray
- Revealed: Reading terror stabbing victims were three friends - amid fears attack was motivated by homophobia as police continue to quiz suspect Khairi Saadallah
- New blow to Spain's tourism sector from German, UK travel bans
- 'I've lost £2k in wages - who's going to pay my mortgage?' Furious Brits arrive from Spain for two weeks of isolation after last-minute change to quarantine ruined 600,000 holidays - as No 10 tells those who lose work to apply for benefits
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: March 19
- Daily Beast Reporters Remember Legendary Journalist Christopher Dickey
- Coronavirus latest: Mandatory airport tests for at-risk German returnees
- Opinion: Don’t take unnecessary risks, a second coronavirus wave is definitely coming!
- Was the newlywed mechanic who stole a plane shot down?
French and Spanish police hunting for missing British hiker Esther Dingley, 37, will hold summit meeting to discuss next steps in Pyrenees search have 377 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 16, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.