close Video Everybody should be ‘frightened’ of Big Tech censoring Hunter Biden story: Ian Prior The former Department of Justice deputy director of public affairs reacts on ‘America’s Newsroom’ to Hunter Biden being under federal investigation. **Want FOX News Halftime Report in your inbox every day? Sign up here.** On the roster: Hunter Biden news raises stakes for A.G. pick – Jobless claims jump as virus rampages – Biden joins campaign efforts in Georgia Senate runoff – Susan Rice to get top domestic policy post – Kinda makes you Mr. MistyJoe Biden has mostly succeeded in his no-drama effort to fill his cabinet with well-known, well-vetted, big-name Democrats. Eric Holder’s contempt for Congress, Loretta Lynch’s tarmac tête-à-tête with Bill Clinton, James Comey’s stagey and self-important Diogenes routine, poor ole Jeff Sessions or brawling Bill Barr, there’s no doubt that the agency is in need of reform and a respite from the hyper-politicization by which it has been so afflicted. News today that Biden’s son, Hunter, is the subject of a federal investigation for not just “tax issues,” but also perhaps his activities trying to do a little buckraking on his family’s name in China makes things even more complicated for any… Read full this story
- Joe Biden is raising money for Rep. Bob Brady … for a 2022 Senate run?
- New exposé raises stakes in Trump’s love-hate affair with New York Times
- European Union rejects Italy's budget, raising stakes in dispute
- Joe Biden, 75, doesn't mind if you think he's too old to take on Trump, also in his 70s
- Biden: 'I am sick and tired of this administration'
- Joe Biden to stump for Rhode Island Democrats in Providence
- Seed CX Raises $15 Million in Series B Funding Round
- Gus Bilirakis attack ad makes false claims against challenger Chris Hunter
- BNP to trim its stake in First Hawaiian to below 20%
- Will Chris Hunter be the Democrat to break the Bilirakis dynasty?
Hunter Biden news raises stakes for A.G. pick have 318 words, post on www.foxnews.com at December 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.