ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP LEAGUE TWO 2019-22 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on ShareTweet Lamichhane finished with figures of 6 for 16. © Getty In what turned out to be a stunning collapse at Kathmandu, USA got shot down for 35 as they joined Zimbabwe in the list of lowest ODI totals in the history of the game. Sandeep Lamichhane (6/16) and left arm spinner Sushan Bhari (4/5) shared all the 10 wickets between them to reduce a hopeless USA batting line up to smithereens. Nepal won the toss and put USA in on a wicket that was tough for batting in the initial stages. It is learnt that the early morning dew tends to soften up the surface which in turn lets the ball to grip and turn on a wicket that ostensibly looks hard. Lamichhane revelling in the conditions produced a masterclass of leg spin bowling. He started the carnage by having Ian Holland caught at slip off a sharp turning leg break before bamboozling Monank and Nisarg off identical googlies that turned viciously with a hint of extra bounce striking top of middle on both the occasions. USA inexplicably kept on playing all over to deliveries that… Read full this story
- Refugee admissions plummet under Trump, USA TODAY analysis finds
- Lara Pulver likes calling the shots as dominatrix in ‘Sherlock’ series on PBS
- Is team USA a 'sleeping giant' in the Rugby World Cup?
- Jobless claims fall to lowest level in five years, signalling layoffs are slowing
- WATCH: Some 13,000 boxes of still-edible Girl Scout cookies were pulverized for California landfill
- Christie faces lowest approval in NJ since taking office
- Early voting totals in Tennessee lowest since 2008
- 'Smash Your Food' iPad game lets kids virtually pulverize food to learn about nutrition
- Two Brooklyn schools get lowest possible scores in Quality Review
- Best hamburgers in the USA: Zagat's picks in 25 cities
Lamichhane pulverizes dismal USA for joint lowest ODI total have 305 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.