SHEFFIELD SHIELD, 2020 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on ShareTweet Tasmania found themselves looking down the barrel as they were reduced to 86 for 3 and still have a deficit of 193 to wipe off. © Getty Queensland vs Tasmania, Park 25 No. 2, Adelaide Tasmania found themselves looking down the barrel as they were reduced to 86 for 3 and still have a deficit of 193 to wipe off. Earlier in the day, Queensland were bowled out for 529. After Marnus Labuschagne’s heroics on day two, it was Michael Neser who scored a hundred on day 3 to propel Queensland to a mammoth total. After the leather hunt, Tasmania’s woes continued with the bat as well as they lost three wickets in the second innings before the end of the day. Brief Scores: Tasmania 86 for 3 (Jordan Silk 37*; Jack Wildermuth 1-12) and 250 all-out (Ben McDermott 74, Webster 54; Neser 5-32, Bartlett 4-80) trail Queensland 529 (Marnus Labuschagne 167, Michael Neser 121; Nathan Ellis 3-99) by 193 runs South Australia vs Western Australia, Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide Western Australia tightened their stranglehold on their opponents as they led by 362 runs at the end of day… Read full this story
- Queensland fruit fly found in Auckland's Devonport
- NRL: Ben Barba sacked by North Queensland Cowboys for contract breach
- Monsoon floods hit Australia's Queensland
- 'It made me cry': Kids pen touching letter to mum who lost half her cattle in Queensland floods
- Mum says ‘it’s OK to put yourself first’ as she shows off toned tum just TWO weeks after giving birth
- River in Australia turns into 37-mile-wide ‘MEGA RIVER’ visible from SPACE after year’s worth of rain falls in one week
- Where’s the Great Barrier Reef, how big is it and how much damage has the mass bleaching caused?
- Can Mayors Save the World From Climate Change?
- Bigfoot-like 8ft ginger ‘Yowie’ apeman secretly living alongside humans in Australia
- 30 amazing ways to explore Australia
Neser hundred puts Queensland on top have 310 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 30, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.