The Digital Copyright Center that was recently established in Vietnam will listen and scan 600 newspapers, forums and blogs, 90 million Facebook profiles, 2 million fan pages, and 3 million groups on social networks. Copyright infringement of work in general, and journalism, literature and art works in particular, is common today. This not only affects reputation and quality, but also the income of organizations and individuals that own the works. The Digital Copyright Center has been established Copyright infringement is increasing and becoming more sophisticated. The Television and Internet Measurement Center (TIMC) under the Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) found 66 website infringing copyright in the first two months of 2020. That is why the Vietnam Digital Communications Association (VDCA) established a digital copyright center to create a radical solution to help solve the problem of piracy in the digital environment. VCDA Chair Nguyen Minh Hong said the Digital Copyright Center is a science and technology non-business organization with the main task of protecting digital copyrights in the fields of journalism, publishing, and literary and artistic works. The center also has the function of exploiting copyright for the purpose of disseminating digital products and providing legitimate benefits to content… Read full this story
- European Union's Proposed Copyright Law Could Change Internet Again
- Vita Mobile Systems Chairman and CFO Wade Makes Private Investment in Company
- argenx and Halozyme enter global collaboration and license agreement for ENHANZE® technology
- Demand Gen Report Announces Winners Of 8th Annual Killer Content Awards
- State launches consumer protection effort for digital app users
- Image Protect Set To Disturb A $628.63 Billion Digital Ad Sector
- Pirate website Sci-Hub is making the world’s academic research free to all. But at what cost?
- Leapest by EdCast Welcomes itSM Solutions LLC as Content Partner in the Corporate Learning Marketplace
- EU approves copyright overhaul in blow to Google, Facebook
- Global Content Delivery Network (CDN) Security Software Market Key Trends, Insights and Forecast till 2025
Protecting digital content copyright with Make in Vietnam technology have 308 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 15, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.