WEST INDIES TOUR OF ENGLAND, 2020 by Deepu Narayanan • Last updated on ShareTweet This was West Indies’ fourth Test win in six Tests against England under Jason Holder. © AFP Stats highlights from West Indies’ win in the first Test against England in Southampton: 2007 – The last time West Indies won the first Test of an overseas rubber, excluding the wins against Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan. That win came against South Africa in Port Elizabeth by 128 runs. The last time they won the first Test of a series in England came in 2000when they won by an innings and 93 runs. Incidentally, they ended up losing both the above series by 1-2 and 1-3 margins respectively. Zero – Defeats for West Indies chasing a target of 200 or fewer in the fourth innings of a Test. In 61 such attempts, this was their 55th win with six stalemates. The only other teams not to suffer defeats chasing 200 or fewer are Bangladesh and Afghanistan, who had chased 200 or fewer twice and once respectively in comparison. Teams chasing 200 or fewer in 4th innings Team Instances Won Lost Draw West Indies 61 55 0 6 Bangladesh 2… Read full this story
- Tablet sales tanked in Q2, but Huawei and Apple buck the trend
- January diesel sales increase bucks the trend in Germany
- French Abolitionist as Savior in West Indies
- 'The 2009 Kia Borrego Is Bucking The Trend'
- Losers and a Few Winners: Here's the Cars That Bucked the Trend in 2018
- Study Suggests Millennials Buck The Trend Of Trucks And SUVs
- Open Wheel Icons showcasing vintage Indy cars during Bommarito 500 Weekend • Gateway Motorsports Park
- Open Wheel Icons showcasing 25 vintage Indy cars during Bommarito 500 Weekend • Gateway Motorsports Park
- 12 cool indie magazines for women who know better
- Xbox One's Indie Games Program Revealed At Last
Stats: West Indies buck the overseas trend have 287 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 13, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.