Do not attempt to adjust your screen. What you are seeing is real, or rather, it’s sort of real. These images do exist, but they don’t depict actual cars. For digital artist Chris Labrooy’s sake, that’s probably a good thing because we suspect there are all kinds of Porsche purists ready to blow their top over someone turning a classic 911 into a flamingo. Fear not, for the keyword in this paragraph is digital . Everything you see in the photo gallery below is an exquisite work of digital art, and it’s so good that Porsche proper decided to brag about it. Labrooy hails from Scotland and is a graduate of the Royal College of Art, and these days he fancies a bit of Porsche 911 tomfoolery of a very different flavor. There’s no question his images are extraordinarily life-like, and we’ll be the first to say that a whale tail 911 could easily wind up in a swimming pool in the hands of a novice driver. But a classic 911 painted pink and dropped onto an inflatable flamingo? That’s w eird stuff, man. And yet, it’s weirdly awesome. Gallery: Porsche 911 Digital Art By Chris Labrooy 7 Photos Labrooy… Read full this story
- Here’s your guide to all 23 versions of the Porsche 911 on sale right now
- Why Porsche's new 911 priced at $133,000 is worth ladling on all the upgrades
- A sports drive for the new era: Porsche unveils 911 Carrera S in India, priced at Rs 1.82 cr onwards
- We drove a $180,000 Porsche Panamera and now we’re convinced it’s the finest sports sedan in the world
- Luxury, comfort & more: Porsche’s battery-powered beast Taycan to take on its iconic 911 sports car
- We drove a $95,000 Porsche Cayman to see if it’s worth the hefty price tag — here’s the verdict
- We drove a $95,000 Porsche Cayman to see if it’s more than a Boxster with a roof — here’s the verdict
- We drove a $96,000 Porsche Macan Turbo to see if it’s worth the price tag — here’s the verdict
- Why the all-new Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid may be the most important luxury SUV on the market today
- Audi, Tesla or Porsche: Which is the best, luxurious hybrid in town?
Surreal Porsche 911 Art Immortalizes The Iconic Car As ... A Flamingo? have 363 words, post on www.motor1.com at December 15, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.