“Sustainability has always been a cornerstone of our strategy and our business as well as our culture,” said Magnus Jonsson, director of Tetra Pak’s Binh Duong factory. “Tetra Pak Binh Duong is the first packaging production factory in Vietnam to achieve the latest and most-demanding LEED Version 4 Gold Certification. This truly showcases our commitment to sustainability, staying true to our brand promise: Protects What’s Good.” Tetra Pak Binh Duong is the first packaging production factory in Vietnam to achieve the latest and most-demanding LEED Version 4 Gold Certification The factory’s production, office, support and warehouse buildings meet all the requirements of the LEED certification. Thanks to the application of LEED’s latest green standards – Gold Version 4, Tetra Pak’s Binh Duong factory achieves various sustainable highlights, including: Covering 34.6ha of the factory area with 31 different plant and tree types that help raise oxygen concentration at the factory by 4 times, creating a healthy working environment for staff and increasing productivity; Saving 17.6 million litres of water per year; Recycling or salvaging 65% of generated construction waste; Decreasing 4,000 tons of carbon dioxide emissions, equivalent to 200 flights around the world; Over 70% of indoor products meet strict requirements… Read full this story
- Tetra Pak expands school recycling to 1,6000 schools in Hanoi
- Thousands of people join cross-country run in Binh Duong
- World Insights: True version of American stories in 2020
- Will Bitcoin Become the New Gold Standard?
- Outstanding developers honoured at PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards 2020
- Thrilling Leeds put West Brom to the sword after Sawyers' slapstick own goal
- Yearender 2020: Gold enroute to register best annual performance in 10 years; bright outlook for 2021
- The World's Billionaires: The Top 100 Richest People in the World
- Hina Khan Bags Best Actress Award At Montgomery International Film Festival 2020
- US Senator Ted Cruz, other lawmakers mount drive to oppose Joe Biden's certification
Tetra Pak Binh Duong awarded the world’s most-demanding LEED Version 4 Gold certification have 303 words, post on ven.vn at December 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.