Boris Johnson last night begged families to stay at home as the Covid death toll hit a grim new record. He said infections were rising at an alarming rate, despite the lockdown imposed at the start of the week. And he warned the only way to prevent thousands more deaths was to follow the rules. ‘I know the last year has taken its toll,’ the Prime Minister said. ‘But your compliance is now more vital than ever. ‘Once again, I must urge everyone to stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives.’ Another 1,325 Covid deaths were reported today – one a minute and more than the peak of 1,224 in the first wave last April. In other coronavirus news: London mayor Sadiq Khan declares a major incident in the capital and demands face masks are worn in public places, despite fall in city’s cases; Jonathan Van Tam went for a curry on the same day Boris Johnson told Londoner to avoid restaurants and then claimed the £21.77 meal on the taxpayer; Britain approves Moderna’s Covid vaccine but won’t get any doses until March at the earliest; Fears mount police officers are taking Covid crackdown too far after two… Read full this story
- How My New York Hypnosis Skills Saved Me From The Mob!
- Natural Bodybuilding Get Big or Die Trying III
- Apostle's Letter To His Home Church, Disabled Seeking Help, Abused, Happy Multiple Sclerosis Victims
- My New Office Nightmare
- Reality Revised - How to Change the Past
- Sussex County Delaware Beach Area Towns and Villages are Unique and Historic!
- Internet2 - The Need, the Greed, and the Solution
- Presenting - Maria Minna - An Italian-Canadian Immigrant Story and a Life-Long Fight for Justice
- My History in the Personals - A Dramedy in Unending Acts
- Cancer Insurance Plans - Who Needs One And How Do You Choose The One That Is Right For You?
Boris tries to SCARE us into lockdown: Whitty launches new government Stay at Home drive backed up by terrifying ads of dying covid patients have 307 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 8, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.