Hope you’ve been saving up your energy, because it’s past midnight and Ariana Grande, Doja Cat, and Megan Thee Stallion are just getting started. On Thursday morning, Grande teased that the latest recruits to her Fembot army, Doja and Megan, would be bringing backup to a new remix of Ari’s algebraically filthy single “34+35” from her 2020 albumPositions, and their impressively raunchier verses have finally arrived. Grande also dropped an animated lyric video, in case you were afraid to miss even one mathematically dirty double entendre. “Add up the numbers/Or get behind that/Play and rewind that/Listen, you’ll find that,” Doja declares. “I want that six-nine without Tekashi/And I want your body, and I’ll make it obvious.” Exclaims Megan Thee Stallion, “Dive in the water like a private island/34, 35, we can 69 it.” Boy, it’s a good thing you accidentally stay up to 3 a.m pretty much every night anyway. It’s almost like you were born to enjoy “34+35.”
- Megan Thee Stallion Is the Center of a New Rap Order
- Jonas Brothers return to New Jersey for VMAs gig and win big for Sucker video ...as Joe gets kiss from new wife Sophie Turner
- 5 new releases we love: Bracingly original pop, lost Motown gems, and more
- What Will Be the Song of the Summer 2019?
- What We Did on Our Hot Girl Summer Vacation
- Remembering the Manchester Arena terror victims one year on
- The best music of 2019 so far
- The six biggest moments at MTV VMAs - Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and more
- Gigi Hadid 'gets her neck kissed' by Bachelorette beau Tyler Cameron at VMAs after-party with sister Bella and pal Taylor Swift nearby
- MTV VMAs Red Carpet Looks: Best Celebrity Styles
Doja Cat and Megan Thee Stallion Keep You Up All Night on Ariana Grande’s New ‘34+35’ Remix have 281 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 15, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.