Property HCMC to have additional 60,000 square meters of retail space The Saigon Times Wednesday, Jan 13, 2021,13:06 (GMT+7) HCMC to have additional 60,000 square meters of retail spaceThe Saigon Times The retail space at a local shopping center. HCMC will have an additional 60,000 square meters of retail space this year – PHOTO: LDO HCMC – HCMC will have an additional 60,000 square meters of retail space this year with the reopening of the Union Square in District 1 and the launch of the Socar Shopping Mall project in District 2, according to a press release by property service provider CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) Vietnam. From 2022, the supply of retail space will be mainly in the eastern and central parts of the city. CBRE predicted the city would have an extra 500,000 square meters of retail space in the next five years, Thanh Nien Online newspaper reported. Besides catering, healthcare and beauty care services, supermarkets, fashion and accessory stores, some other sectors were expected to have a higher demand for retail space this year, such as showrooms for cars, household appliances and high-end goods. Due to the impact of Covid-19, HCMC saw almost no new supply of retail space in 2020. Besides… Read full this story
- Retail Industry Veteran Bill Hamlin Joins Vu1’s Board of Directors
- Chilean Avocados Scores Touchdown with Retailers and Consumers.
- Russian retailer looking to cash in on Olympics
- Coe: London enters 800-meter Olympic back straight
- Blake wins 100 meters in 9.84 seconds
- Madison Square Garden to reopen Friday night
- Additions, subtractions don’t square on Cards’ balance sheet
- Shuttle pilot taking TMS flag into space
- Henderson, Sobral square off again
- Daredevil to free-fall from edge of space
HCMC to have additional 60,000 square meters of retail space have 269 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.