Martin Lewis issues warning about travel insurance Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time. Travel insurance has never been more vital than during the covid crisis. With so much uncertainty still swirling, holidaymakers must be sure to adequately protect themselves. However, consumers are warned to expect delays from insurers as the pandemic drags on. Trending READ MORE Brexit holidays: Expert shares new duty-free allowances “Unfortunately, the main thing consumers should expect is delays,” Aman Johal, Director and Lawyer at Your Lawyers, told Express.co.uk. “Delays in getting through to helplines, delays in getting a decision and delays in getting compensation. “These delays are likely down to the sheer number of people making claims, but they are also down to the likelihood that insurers are probably operating with skeleton staff and struggling with the same coronavirus logistical challenges that most businesses are facing.” Johal also cautioned… Read full this story
- How to avoid hidden costs on your holiday, from PCR tests to travel insurance
- Travel insurance change could catch Britons out amid sudden FCO u-turn
- Holidays: Experts issue warning - Britons must get travel insurance for staycations
- Holidays: Never take this major risk with travel insurance or risk losing hundreds
- Coronavirus: Martin Lewis reveals best travel insurance for coronavirus cover
- Travel insurance: What to look for in a policy now as more countries off ‘safe’ list
- Travel insurance: What to look for in cover now as more countries erased from ‘safe’ list
- Martin Lewis: Money Saving Expert shares how to get money back from your travel insurance
- Croatia holidays: Urgent warning for Brtions with booked holidays as travel ban threatens
- Travel Insurance: Is It Worth It?
Holidays: Expert warns of huge delays for travel insurance claims - what to expect have 324 words, post on www.express.co.uk at January 2, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.