Katie Price has shared the sweet moment she told son Harvey, 18, he was going to be a train announcer. The former glamour model, 42, uploaded a YouTube video showing her telling Harvey he’d get to call out some of the trains on whatever route he liked, with the teen clearly delighted by the surprise. It came as Katie’s ex-husband Peter Andre also shared a sweet tribute to former stepson Harvey after his appearance in an emotional BBC documentary on Monday What a treat! Katie Price, 42, has shared the sweet moment she told son Harvey, 18, he was going to be a train announcer In the video, Katie thanked fans for their overwhelming support since the documentary aired, and revealed to Harvey she had a surprise. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Katie Price praises the ‘incredible’ news her son Harvey is… Katie Price’s ex Kieran Hayler says he’s ‘so proud’ of… ‘She changed my life!’ Katy Perry gushes over baby daughter… ‘How did we create something so beautiful’: Dani Dyer’s… Katie Price reveals she has got son Harvey, 18, a three… Share this article Share 1k shares She said: ‘You know you went to the station with Zach? Lots… Read full this story
- Five Years with the Xbox One: The Biggest Moments from the Console's History So Far
- Everything we learned at D23’s Disney Plus presentation
- How the creators of Neo Cab want to make emotion 'truly matter to gameplay'
- The Emotional Price of Making Video Games
- The 22 Most Shocking Moments of
- 9 things you have to know about Madden 18’s ‘Longshot’ story mode – direct from its creator
- 18 Things Fallout Shelter Needs To Fix
- 'Stay away!' Iran's President Rouhani issues chilling warning to the West to keep out of the Gulf as he parades nation's military hardware - including missiles which could reach US bases - after America sent reinforcements to the region
- Dragon Ball FighterZ public beta Roster – all playable characters in the beta and everyone announced so far
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Roster – every playable character announced so far
Katie Price shares the sweet moment her disabled son Harvey, 18, learns he's going to be a train announcer after emotional documentary have 334 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 29, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.