OCB’s pre-listing road show in HCM City late last week. — VNS Photo Orient Commercial Join Stock Bank wants to become one of the top five private banks in Viet Nam, its chairman, Trinh Van Tuan, has said. Speaking at the bank’s re-listing road show in HCM City last week, he told prospective investors the bank is set to increase its profits, assets and charter capital by 20- 25 per cent annually. “Priority customer segments, sustainable growth, improving asset quality through an international standard risk management system, and optimising technology and digital banking platforms to drive growth and efficiency are our main focuses.” OCB said it plans to list over 1 billion shares on the HCM City Stock Exchange on the 28th of this month at a minimum price of VND22,900, taking its market capitalisation to nearly 26 trillion (US$1.1 billion) and ranking it in the top 30 on the exchange. It restructured in 2011-15 with a focus on strengthening operations and risk management. From being a mid-level bank, it climbed to the top of the private bank group in terms of growth, safety and efficiency. It has steadily maintained high profit growth, increasing it from less than VND500 billion… Read full this story
- US mattress company eyes Viet Nam’s enormous potential
- Coach Park eyes fresh blood for national side
- Banks reduce deposit rates
- NHS nurse 'bought shoe collection to rival Imelda Marcos and enjoyed Harrods sprees on proceeds of £10m internet banking scam whose victims included Lib Dem peer'
- Eggs-tremely tricky! Easter-themed brainteaser challenges the nation to spot the pug hidden among the colourful chocolate eggs - but how fast can YOU find it?
- A virtual egg hunt! Tricky new brainteaser challenges puzzlers to spot the Easter treat hiding among the flowers
- Trump's favorite scapegoat emerges as his best ally in US economic rescue effort
- Water world: Photographic awards reveal the best aquatic pictures from around the globe featuring thirsty ants, a fisherman in Myanmar and a boy washing in Tanzania
- Ultimate guide to entertaining kids this Easter: Femail shares the best family activities for a long weekend in lockdown - from night-time treasure hunts to making your own model dinosaurs
- Mukesh Ambani with $44 bn top Indian in Forbes world billionaires' list; Radhakishan Damani at 65th spot
OCB eyes spot among 5 best private bank in Viet Nam have 368 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.