At the inauguration ceremony The two schools, Mang Den Kindergarten and Mang Den Secondary School, were constructed at a total cost of VND 12 billion. The kindergarten with eight rooms, a mess hall, and other facilities can accommodate 280 children while the secondary school with two two-storey blocks, each consisting of six rooms can accommodate 420 students. These schools are fully equipped with new teaching and learning equipment that will meet the demands of both teachers and students. Addressing the inaugural ceremony, Nguyen Thanh Nghi, PV GAS’s Deputy General Director said that the construction of these schools manifests the efficiency of the corporation’s social welfare activities conducted in Kon Tum and other needy provinces nationwide, contributing to benefiting local communities. On behalf of the teachers and students of the two schools, Hoang Ngoc Dang, headmaster of Mang Den Secondary School thanked PV GAS for supporting the construction of these schools in particular and the disadvantaged and remote district of Kon Plong in general. He promised to bring into full play PV GAS-sponsored facilities and equipment. Translated by Song Anh
- Alpharetta, Milton Has 2 Newsweek Best STEM High Schools In 2019
- Cherokee Schools Updated On Social, Emotional Learning Initiative
- Fact-checking the inaugural speech: the economy, crime and hiring American
- Recapping the biggest high school basketball tournaments of the holiday season
- Possible Trump Science Advisor Compares Climate Science to ISIS, Tells Us Jezebel 'Is Well Named'
- Fight night! Ten Democrats will debate in primetime tonight in first of two debates with NBC promising moderators Lester Holt and Savannah Guthrie WILL close down candidates led by Elizabeth Warren if they talk too much
- Another one bites the dust! Virtual unknown 2020 Democratic candidate Wayne Messam drops out of race (but that STILL leaves 17 running)
- Billionaire Michael Bloomberg takes new step towards running for president by registering a campaign committee - but STILL says it's not a done deal
- German family gets into gear for Tesla Gigafactory
- Into the Apocalypse: Ghostly ruins, nature running rampant, the ominous crackle of a Geiger counter and a handful of defiant locals who've crept back - a haunting dispatch from Chernobyl's ground zero
PV GAS inaugurates schools in Kon Tum have 344 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.