Football Manager 2021’s Main Winter Update is here, bringing the usual mid-season changes to player and staff attributes, updated squads after the main January transfer windows, and a cluster of smaller improvements under the hood. The headline of course is the squad and attributes update, which shifts any players that might have made the switch since the game launched in November 2020 to their new clubs, plus new staff, too. That means exciting youngster Amad Diallo is now in the Manchester United squad, for instance, after his January arival from Atalanta, and latest guy-to-be-sacked-in-18-months Tomas Tuchel now in charge at Chelsea, replacing “Super” Frank Lampard. Attribute updates – as in, changes to how good a player’s individual attributes are – are always fairly low-key in the winter update, but Sports Interactive reckons there’s been a whopping 3.7 million changes to the database this year, and there are always a few notable ones for breakout stars. Bundesliga wunderkind Youssufa Moukoko, for instance, who suddenly broke into the Borussia Dortmund first team this year when he was just 15, is now very much a wonderkid by FM 21’s standards, too. The gameplay changes are small but welcome – there’s now a bit… Read full this story
- Time Management - More Than Just a Tidy Desk!
- You're Hired, Now Go Home: Managing Workers at a Distance
- More Than Double Standard for Winter Olympics Athletes
- The Fable of Big Chest: The Assemblage (Part Two; Chaper one)
- Bulgarian Property - Market Update 26 Jan 2006
- Gamification Market 2016: Global Industry Review, Research, Statistics, and Growth to 2021
- Small Business, Big Business
- East Carolina's Britt Johnson Has and Always Will Be a Pirate at Heart
- Dallas Cowboys 2006 Preview
- George Best - A Profile of the Manchester United Players Career
Football Manager 2021's big winter update has arrived have 282 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.