The primate and reptile animals belong to Group IIB, the group of rare animals restricted from being held in captivity, hunted and used for commercial purposes. The Vu Quang National Park said that it received the animals from residents in Son Linh commune, Huong Son district, who found the macaques, one weighing 4 kilogrammes and the other 2 kilogrammes, injured in the forest. They took the animals home, and took care of them. Meanwhile, the python, over 2.5 metres in length and over 7 kilogrammes in weight, was handed over by a local resident in Tho Dien commune, Vu Quang district. Source: VNA
- Bison, pelicans discovered in central provinces
- 'Starved' Rare White Tiger Spotted 'Eating Soil' In Zoo
- Family Realizes Pet Dog Is Black Bear After Animal Didn't Stop Growing
- Feds Weigh Proposals To Ship Wild Horses Overseas
- Eight rare rhinos were moved to help their species. It went horribly wrong.
- Judge takes first step to decide whether Happy the elephant should be released from Bronx Zoo
- Animal park must move lemurs and tigers because of Endangered Species Act violation, court says
- Environmentalists Protest ‘Animal Slavery’ at Hong Kong Marine Park
- Rare Colorado River fish pulled back from extinction
- Rare Ganges Shark Found On Sale At Fish Market In India
Rare animals released to the wild in Ha Tinh province have 198 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.